Due to current travel restrictions and widespread concerns regarding COVID-19, we have decided to cancel the April 2020 MAST meeting. We fill this is in the best interest of the safety of our members, and is in line with recommendations from the CDC and WHO.
MAST Board members can still be reached here if any members have any questions or updates. Please reach out to us, as we are here to support and help you.
At this time, the May Board meeting and June public meetings are still expected to take place. Please monitor this page, or e-mails from us, for official updates.
Thank you all for your understanding. Please stay safe.